Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve

My day and night have been wonderful. I've played outside with Saylor and our neighbor friends Mrs. Joyce, Leona, and Sage. I've cooked chicken casserole for dinner, watched football (okay I wasn't watching it was on my tv), talked with Mom and Dad, and watched Backyardigans (this I really watched with Saylor). I know my New Year's Eve is the envy of all but I wouldn't change it for the world.
 
 
One of my favorite things that Saylor is doing right now is singing the B*I*B*L*E song. It is precious, its very hard for me to catch on video because she does it at random times. But, the other night when we were looking at Christmas lights she was singing it in the car. While you can't see her you can hear her sweet voice. I want to always remember this because this is one of the first songs she has sang.
I hope that all of my friends and family have a wonderful New Year's Eve night and New Year's day! May you enjoy your time with the one's you love and thank God for his blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment