Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Bummed

Okay I'm a little bummed tonight because when I sat down to write today's blog I discovered that all of the pictures I took today didn't save to my camera because my SD card is full. I guess I should be happy that this happened today and not Christmas. So, Saylor and I will be off tomorrow to purchase a new card. Oh well, live and learn.
 
I hope that you and your family had a wonderful New Year's Day. My family certainly did although we didn't eat your traditional New Year's Day meal. Today we switched it up a bit and had crab legs, (yum yum - Henry did a terrific job) grilled zucchini and onions, black eyed peas with rice (one traditional side), garlic bread, and for desert monkey bread. It was delicious and thank goodness eating better is not one of my resolutions this year (although it should be) because I would have broke my resolution the first day.
 
Speaking of resolutions - What are yours?  Anyone care to share...
 
These are mine - 1) To keep up this blog so I can track how Saylor is growing and changing. 2) To live more frugally. 3) To plan meals better so I don't come home from work wondering what we are going to eat. 4) Most importantly - To walk closer to God and share my love of Jesus with Saylor.
 
I would love to know what my friends and families resolutions are for this year so if you want to share please do so in the comments, you can do it anonymously if you don't have a google account.
 
Well, since I don't have any pictures from today to share I'm going to post some of my favorites from the past few days and Christmas.
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment