Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I Love You A Bushel and a Peck

I have a very sweet video to show of my sweet baby girl singing to me. She has started singing so many songs recently and I love it. Some of her favorites are The Wheels on the Bus, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Happy Birthday, and Shoo Fly Shoo. I always sing I Love You a Bushel and a Peck to her and she has started singing it to me and it makes my heart smile. I'm sorry you have to listen to me at the beginning of this video but I promise the end makes it worth it.
 Stone gave Saylor is old robe the other night and she loved wearing it.
 Papa and Saylor hanging out.
Saylor wearing Stone's shoes. The girl loves shoes - anyones.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet....Mimi's little sweeties!! We use to sing this when you were a little girl!! Treasure up these memories in your heart.
    Thanks for sharing!!
    LOVE,
    M:)

    ReplyDelete