Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sick Little Bug

Well I have to say that I hate for my little girl to be sick but I do love getting to spend the days with her. Saylor tried to beat a cold for 10 days but on the 11th day it turned for the worse and she started getting a fever. It was then I knew she had a sinus infection and needed an antibiotic. These last two day she has had the dreaded runny nose and cough and has just felt miserable but I'm hoping she is coming out of it. 


 Today at lunch time she was so sweet and was giving her bear her juice.
This is my sweet girl wearing my shoes. She loves to put everyone's shoes on and one of her favorite pastimes is sitting in her closet changing her shoes over and over.

I have some sweet videos to share from the past few days. 

This was Saylor trying pineapple for the first time at church.

This is Saylor dancing in her toy room the other night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment