Sunday, April 21, 2013

Papa's Birthday & Springtime Fun

We have been having lots of fun since the weather has been warming up. This is my favorite time of the year and Saylor is so much fun. I wish I could bottle up this time.

We recently celebrated Papa's birthday and went to Outback to eat. At Outback they don't sing Happy Birthday they sing "Aussie, Aussie, Oye, Oye" so now Saylor walks around singing that and its so funny. She sings so many songs now - Farashaka (yes I had to google that), The Farmer and the Dell, Skip to My Lou, and countless others I need to write down and record. 

The other day at the nursing home when we were visitng Grandma, Saylor got her first Dum Dum sucker and I could just tell by the way she was eating it that you could tell she thought this was the most delicious thing ever. 



We have had so much fun playing with our friends in the neighborhood. 

 Last Saturday we went to the Olde Effingham days with our friends Mrs. Jennifer, Haven, Mrs. Sara, and Pierce then we went to the beach. We had so much fun I know we are going to have an awesome summer.




















Stone won the most adorable puppy at the Adventure Weekend activities last weekend and I don't kno why I haven't taken a picture of the puppy but I will.  Saylor is a little skiddish of the puppy but she loved his new crate.  :)





And just on a random note Saylor had a lot of fun with the plastic bin until she fell out of it. 

1 comment:

  1. She is precious!
    B always loved that dog crate more than the actual dog did :)

    ReplyDelete