Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday, My SaylorBug!

Saylor,
I can't believe that you are 2 years old today, my does time fly. I wish I could bottle you up and keep you my sweet little baby girl forever, but I know this isn't God's plan.  I know God has awesome plans for your life and it is my job (and your Daddy's) to guide you, teach you to be kind, considerate, compassionate, and most important a light for Jesus. I thank God for you everyday and am so happy that he chose me to be your mommy.  You are the sweetest, funniest little girl with such a growing personality although I always say when you get older your going to look back at your pictures and ask if you were an unhappy child because I have the hardest time getting you to smile at the camera. As you turn 2 these are few things about you that I don't want to forget. Saylor you love to sing and play musical instruments and you are really good at it. You are much more musically inclined than me. You sing songs from church, twinkle twinkle little star, itsy bitsy spider, old macdonald, happy birthday, your abc's, farashaka, and countless others. You also love to read books and I can't tell you how happy this makes me since reading books is my job and passion. I love to take you to the library and I love the fact that you always want to read to me and your daddy. You love books right now with songs, flaps, touch and feel, and animals. I can't say that you have a favorite book right now because you love so many books.  You are so very smart and have an awesome vocabulary for a child your age. You know your colors and can count to 13, your beginning to recognize your letters. You also love to be around the people you love. You don't like to be by yourself you want to know that your people are near by and that makes me happy. You love to watch  Elmo, KidsSongs, Bubble Guppies, Bo on the Go, and Yo Gabba Gabba. You especially love anything show/movie that has songs.  You love your toys but I can't say that you have a favorite toy right now. You love love love to go to the park and play and you want to be outside most of the time. You love to blow bubbles and push your pink car around. Your not crazy about riding in your stroller but you don't mind your wagon but you would rather walk. You like for Daddy to swing you and play rocket ship. You really like for anyone to swing you but you like it best when Daddy does it. You love the zoo and we taking you there for your birthday. You are a very picky eater but you love junk food. You like pancakes, french fries, yogurt, green beans if I make them, baked beans, frozen peas, ice cream and any junk food or sweets that come into your view. You have the sweetest way of answering when you want something. You say "OoooK" in the sweetest voice. You also like to say "NO" but right now it makes me laugh (I can't say it will always be this way :)  You love to go to church and sing the songs. You spent much of your time this year while I worked with Giggle (Crystal) and became friends with Hunter and Grace.  I'm thankful for Crystal loving you like her own. You love all your friends, and your grandparents but right now your a Mama and Mimi's girl. I treasure that your a Mama's girl now because I'm sure one day I will not be your favorite person but please remember everything I do is because I love you and want you to be the best you can be. I want to show you the world and teach you all the things that I can. There are so many more things that I could write about you and I will add to this as we go but the #1 thing I want for you to know is that your Daddy and I LOVE you more than anything else in this World. Happy 2nd Birthday Saylor. I can't wait to see how much you grow and change this year.










1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Saylor Bug!...I can't believe you are 2 already...Papa and I love you so much....I don't know how we ever got along without you!! We Thank God Everyday for Blessing Our Family With Our Sweet Lil' Baby Girl!!
    Love You,
    Mimi & Papa

    ReplyDelete