Monday, February 11, 2013

Happy Belated Birthday to Aunt B

Well its been a week since I blogged.  I can't really give an excuse other than anytime my head hit the pillow putting Saylor to bed I went to sleep. Some how I managed to make myself get up tonight and I'm a week behind in blogging but I will do my best to catch up. Last Monday on February 4th we celebrated Aunt B's birthday. For anyone who doesn't know Aunt B is Betsy. We started out trying to call her Auntie B but Saylor calls her Aunt B and its really cute although Betsy is nothing like Aunt B from Andy Griffith. That Aunt B actually cooked - Ha!

Yes that cake says 36 - old woman :) 






Saylor and Stone decided we needed to hear a little steel drums for Betsy's birthday 
In addition to it being Betsy's birthday last Monday Saylor started Kindermusik class and she is having a great time. She really gets into the music and the motions, now we just have to work on the learning to share. That one is not going to be much fun. I know this because on Tuesday night she started gymnastics. This class was full of sharing and waiting your turn. We had several meltdowns at gymnastics hopefully tomorrow will be better for gymnastics class.

Saylor and Leona at their first kindermusik lesson. 


No comments:

Post a Comment