Sunday, February 3, 2013

Love = Shoes & Accesories



My little girl loves shoes and accessories. It cracks me up because she likes to sit in her closet and try on all of her shoes especially her rain boots. She also has come to love hats, sunglasses, and other accessories. She likes to wear these things out to play, too. Last night we went to Marshall's and they had Crocs on sale. Saylor loves Crocs so I bought her a pair of blues one for summer. However, Saylor wanted to wear them when she got home, as soon as she got out of the bathtub (even before she got dressed), and all day today. She even pitched a fit last night when I wouldn't let her wear them to bed. Here are a few pictures of Saylor and her accessories in the past few days. 





The famous blue Crocs!
 I LOVE my little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment