Saturday, February 2, 2013

Where did January Go?

Where did January go?  I feel like I was just sitting down and starting my blog over as a new year's resolution and now we are already in February. How are your resolutions going? Well I'm proud of myself my resolutions were 1) To keep up this blog so I can track how Saylor is growing and changing. (I'm still doing this although I have slacked a little this week) 2) To live more frugally (I'm happy to say Eric and I set a budget for January and stuck to it). 3) To plan meals better so I don't come home from work wondering what we are going to eat. (I'm planning menu's and this has really helped) 4) Most importantly - To walk closer to God and share my love of Jesus with Saylor. (The Lord has lead Eric and I to work more closely with the youth at our church so I really feel like Jesus has a special hand in this resolution :).


Well we haven't done anything to exciting this past week but we have had fun from day to day especially when the weather has been nice and warm. Here are some videos and pictures from the last week.


Playing with Leona

Painting with Stone

Learning to play "Playstation" with Stone & Daddy
Riding bikes with Daddy

Riding around with Stone
Playing with Friends





No comments:

Post a Comment