Monday, January 7, 2013

Back Into The Swing of Things

Well its official we are back into the swing of things. My day went well after I got out of the house. Saylor made it very hard on me this morning. Its like she knew I was leaving her this morning and about 5:30 she began tugging at me, whimpering and crying. It broke my heart but her daddy got her to watch some Yo Gabba Gabba (one of her favorites shows - I do not understand why) and go back to sleep.  After I got to work I jumped right back into it and the day went smoothly.

The afternoon came quickly and Stone came home with me. We picked Saylor up from Giggles (that's what she calls her babysitter) and went to the park and played. We then ventured to Kroger, came home did a little painting, a little homework, cooked dinner, got a bath, played with trains and Saylor was in bed by 9:30.  I know 9:30 is late for a little one but all I can say is it is much earlier than when we were going to bed over the holidays so all in all it was a good night. 


I hope all of my friends and family had a good day and if you had to jump back into the swing of things today I hope it went smoothly. Pray that my little Saylor has a better morning when I get up for work because I don't know how many days I can take of her crying wanting her mommy. It makes me so sad and makes going to work that much harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment