Thursday, January 17, 2013

Busy Week

This has been one of those weeks where we've had something to do everyday. So, this is the first time I've sat down to blog.

On Monday, I took Saylor to try a dancing class. It was a tap and ballet class. Saylor did really well and had a good time but I'm not sure she is quite ready for it so we are going to hold off for a while. This is a cute picture of her sitting with the other girls in the class. 


On Tuesday, Saylor's Grandmere and Papaw came to visit.  I also went to watch a Mommy & Me gymnastics class. It really should have been called a Daddy & Me class because there weren't any Mommies there. But, I think we are going to give gymnastics a try I think/hope Saylor will enjoy it. 

On Wednesday, it was a gorgeous day so Saylor and I went to the park to play and then to the library. I took some pictures of her playing but it really is hard to take good pictures and make sure Saylor isn't about to fall off anything (she is very clumsy like her Mom). 











After playing at the park we went to church.

Today, Saylor and I went home and played inside because it was raining. We then had dinner with friends at El Real and went to PTA at school. 

Saylor has been very good this week and I've loved playing and spending time with her. She is learning so fast and can say anything she wants to say. It amazes me the things she understands. The other day at the park I told her we were going to go in the library for a little while and then would come back to the park. A week ago leaving the park would have been a tantrum but on Wednesday she completely understood what I was saying to her.  

Side Tidbits
On another note Saylor is an extremely picky eater and if anyone has pointers to help me out with that please share. 


If you buy bows for little girls check out http://www.polkadotposies.com they have very cute bows for less than $4

Saylor is getting tubes in her ears on Monday morning so please keep her and me in your prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment