Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Randomness

Okay, this post is not about anything specific just some random things. 

First of all, for my friend (you know who you are) who likes fashion and is very fashionable. I don't claim to be fashionable but maybe this site will help and it looks fun. It’s a site called StyleUp. You sign up and fill out a questionnaire that asks where you live and what your everyday style preferences are. And then they email you every night with a picture of an outfit idea you can wear based on the next day’s weather forecast in your area with links to where you can buy the items to make that outfit. 

Enjoy, but I don't think you will get more fashionable than this little girl. Check out her high heels.

Second, remember the bow website that I shared last week, Polkadot Posies. These are the really cute bows that I got in the mail today. They are adorable and they were on $2 a piece.

Third, I made another really easy crock pot meal tonight. 



Crock Pot Bacon Ranch Chicken
Ingredients:
2 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled (can use turkey bacon)
1 tsp minced garlic
1 (1 oz) packet dry ranch dressing mix
1 (10.75 oz) can 98% fat-free condensed cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream (fat-free works great)
1 lb. chicken breasts (can be frozen or defrosted)
8 oz. of your favorite pasta, cooked

Directions: 
Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray and place chicken in the crock pot.
Mix the bacon, garlic, ranch dressing mix, soup, and sour cream together and pour over the top of the chicken. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6 hours. Shred chicken with two forks. Cook pasta as directed on package and serve chicken over pasta.
Recipe slightly adapted from Kelly's Healthified Kitchen 

I got this recipe from one of my favorite blogs at www.sixsistersstuff.com

Lastly, these are 2 pictures of my favorite people teaching my 19 month old Saylor how to use the Ipad. What will she be learning to use at ages, 3, 9, 12, 18??? We will see but I know it will be amazing. 


2 comments:

  1. She is an amazing child! And those teaching her about the Ipad are amazing too!! I love you all.
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is this friend you speak of....I can't wait to try the site! ;) Love those bows too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete