Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Clumsy Me

I constantly watch Saylor walk into walls, tables, doors, couches, etc. and try to to deny that she got her clumsiness from me. But, being in denial is very hard when I do things like fall down the last few steps of my stairs. This is what I did just moments ago. I've got a feeling I'm going to be a little sore tomorrow.
 
 
Well today has been another great day off. Eric had to go back to work today and Saylor and I missed him being home. But, since he was gone we decided to sleep in (I finally had to wake Saylor up at 9:30 - yeah). We then ventured off to storytime at the library. Saylor enjoyed the alphabet stories with her friend Leona. Here are the girls, "shaking their sillies out".
 

We always have a great time at storytime.
 
We ended our day by going to church and learning about prayer. Saylor likes to say "Amen" at the end of prayers and I think it is precious. My super bonus for today was tonight when I was laying down with Saylor and she said, "I Love Mommy" and "I Love Daddy". I love my little girl so much!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Hearing your little ones tell you they love you is one of the sweetest things ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is - like the sweetest words on Earth!

    ReplyDelete