Monday, January 21, 2013

Future Rock Star/Dancer

Saylor loves music and dancing (I don't know where she got it from, ha!). Last night at Auntie B's she had the best time playing Stone's drums and dancing to his Kids Bop music. Check out her videos they are hilarious.


We also had a great time playing outside yesterday with our friends. It was such a nice day that the kids were able to paint outside and even play in the water table. I love days like yesterday.




Saylor looked so pretty yesterday dressed up for church I had to to share a few pictures. I'm so glad God decided I could be her Mom!

















Thank you for all the prayers for her tubes procedure this morning. It went well. Saylor had a little struggle coming out of anesthesia and has had a calm day of watching cartoons and playing in her toy room. I hope she is back to her normal self tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment