Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sickly Saturday Morning

Well today has been an interesting day. Eric and I both woke up with yucky sinus infections today. We  both have been fighting illness this week but it finally got us today. Needless, to say this is not how I planned to start my long weekend. So, this morning we went to doc in the box (better known as urgent one to get some meds). Thanks to Betsy for keeping Saylor for us while we went to the doctor. After going to the doctor and eating hotdogs for lunch (yummy one of my favs) we came home to take a nap with Saylor (ILNT - I Love Nap Time). Thank you Lord when we got up from nap, I was able to take some Advil and felt so much better.  We even were able to play with our friends Leona and Mrs. Joyce from down the street and go have dinner with our friends Mrs. Brandi, Mr. Aaron, Marissa, Bryce and the soon to be Sophia.
Thank you Lord for meds where would we be without them.
Check out our pictures from the day and a funny video of Saylor, Marissa, and Bryson dancing. 

Also, please keep my sweet girl in your prayers she will get tubes early Monday morning. Also, keep her Mommy and Daddy in your prayers. Its going to be hard to hand over my girl to the doctors.









No comments:

Post a Comment